How to Change WiFi Password Cox?
It is pretty common that we feel that our bandwidth is being affected and some other people are using our WiFi. WiFi-hacking is a common practice and people use others’ Internet without letting them know. This is exactly why people change passwords quite often, and this is an advisable practice. If you are a Cox subscriber, consider change WiFi password Cox, through these simple and easy steps. But first, know that your Cox password is essentially used with the User ID that is used to log in to the personalized webpages of Cox, for instance, Cox Email, View/Pay bill, Internet tools, Phone Tools, TV Equipment and the Account Settings. So, here are the steps:
- Open the homepage on your browser and click Sign in to My Account.
- Enter your User ID and Password.
- You will find ‘View My Profile’. Click it.
- On the Profile page, you will see ‘Password & Security’. Click it.
- Scroll down the Password section, you will see ‘Edit my Preferences’. Click it.
- And there you will find a couple of boxes.
- Enter the current password in the first box.
- Enter the new password in the second one. Create a strong password.
- Click the Save Changes And you are good to go!
Change WiFi Password Cox – Easily and Conveniently
You don’t need to essentially be a technology freak or a tech-savvy person to make such changes to your WiFi, such as changing the password and making it more secure. The Internet is an amazing amenity. We have already given you easy and simple steps as to how to change WiFi password, Cox if you are a Cox subscriber. But even if you are a subscriber to some other Internet provider, the Internet has it covered. Open Google and look up the steps to change the password of the provider that you are using.
Secure Your WiFi With Change WiFi Password Cox Option
Whether you are using Cox or any other ISP for that matter, this should be a regular practice to change your password whenever you feel a lag in your Internet speed. Hackers have devised hundreds of ways to hack the Internet and they steal away your bandwidth, leaving you with poor Internet speed. Having poor Internet speeds mean slow browsing, interruptions in streaming, and so on. Cut the long story short, all your online activities will be affected due to poor bandwidth. Do not let this happen because you deserve to get the speed that you signed up and paying for.
Another Solution – Look Up how to change WiFi name
If you are still unable to change wifi password Cox then, one option is to change the name of the password.
- Access your WiFi router with the management IP in your browser.
- Enter Admin Username and Password.
- In router settings, find the Wireless tab and click it.
- Change SSID, which is your WiFi name and you are done.
Disclaimer: To our knowledge, we have made all the required efforts towards obtaining owner/publisher approval for the use of images in VISIONECLICK.COM blog posts. However, if you find violations of any sorts regarding any image, please feel free to contact us. Prices and packages mentioned may vary with time and the specific locations.