How To Cancel Apple Music Subscription?
Ever since its launch, Apple Music has grown and become the second most popular music streaming service worldwide. This platform is a place to find songs and podcasts from a range of artists. Apple Music lets you tune in to your favorite songs on an iPhone, iPad, Windows PC, Mac, Apple Watch, newer Apple TVs, the web, and even an Android device. There’s a three-month free trial for new customers while Verizon Unlimited users can get a six-month subscription for free.
Apple Music is great, no doubt, but it’s not for everyone. If at any time you realize that you don’t need the services anymore, you can always cancel Apple music subscription. Whether you have found another streaming service, or you find it hard to afford Apple Music, whatever the reason, let’s help you cancel your service.
How to Cancel Apple Music Subscription?
If you know how to cancel Amazon subscription and you have done it before, canceling Apple music would be a piece of cake for you. On the other hand, if you have no experience of canceling your service, worry not, this guide explains everything.
If you are on a free trial, the moment you cancel it, your subscription will end immediately. However, if you had a paid subscription, it will run until the end of your current billing cycle even after cancelation. This is pretty standard. Even if you cancel Comcast Xfinity service, your services will be available until the end of the billing cycle for that month.
Now let’s see how you can say goodbye to Apple Music.
Canceling on iOS or iPadOS
- Go to Account Settings
- Choose your name and select Subscriptions
- From the options, select Apple Music Subscription
- Edit the subscription
- Tap “cancel subscription”
- Hit the confirm button
- And you’re done
On an Android Device
If you have ever used the Optimum bill pay feature on your Android phone or any other device, you should be able to navigate canceling Apple music in a snap. Follow these steps:
- Launch the Apple Music App
- Tap on the 3 dots at your screen’s top right corner
- From there choose “Account”
- Go to Subscription and hit Manage Membership
- Now, choose to Cancel Your Subscription
If you have iTunes installed on your PC, it’s possible to cancel Apple music’s subscription on Windows just like you can cancel Hulu live. Here are the steps:
- Open iTunes and go to the menu
- Choose Account and then View My Account
- Scroll down until you find Settings
- From there, find Subscriptions and hit Manage
- Find Apple Music from the list of subscriptions and choose Edit
- Hit Cancel Subscription
Note: In case you don’t find Apple music in the list of subscriptions, then use your iPhone/iPad for canceling your service.
Canceling Apple Music Services on Mac
Open your Mac computer and simply launch the App Store. Now, follow the steps below:
- From the bottom left corner, click on your name
- Now go to View Information
- Scroll down until you find the option Manage
- here, you will find all your subscriptions
- go to Manage and find Apple Music
- Click Edit and then choose Cancel Subscription
Canceling Apple Music through the Web
We all know Apple Music is available through the website as well. To cancel Apple music subscription through the web, follow these steps:
- Once you’re on the website, hit the Try it Free
- (Follow this step even if you’re a subscriber)
- A sign-up window will appear
- Click sign-in and enter your credentials
- Hit your profile icon and navigate to Settings
- Scroll down and look for the Subscriptions Section
- Find Apple Music from the option and choose Manage
- A pop-up stating Edit Your Subscription will appear
- Hit the Cancel Subscription button and confirm your decision
Through Apple TV
Apple TV’s fame is a choice of Apple fans like Cox plans are a choice of households looking for high-speed internet. If you have 4th gen Apple TV or Apple TV 4K, you can manage your Apple Music subscription directly from the TV too. Here are the steps to cancel your service:
- From your TV, go to Settings
- Choose Users & Accounts
- Select your Name and then Choose Subscriptions
- Go to Apple Music Membership
- You should be able to cancel your subscription from there.
- Confirm the cancelation and you’re done.
Cancel Through iTunes
You can cancel your subscriptions via iTunes on your Mac or PC. Just follow these steps:
- Launch the iTunes app
- Go to Account from the main menu and choose View My Account
- Enter your Apple ID credentials and hit Sign In
- You will now be taken to the account page
- Scroll down and go to the Settings section
- Find the Subscriptions menu and hit Manage
- Look for the Apple Music Membership
- Click to open and hit the Cancel Subscription button
- A pop-up will appear to confirm the cancelation
- That’s it. Your subscription is now canceled.
See how easy it is to cancel Apple Music subscription? If you’re able to afford Apple Music any time after cancelation or decide to come back, you can always resubscribe. You don’t have to call anymore. Simply use your Apple Music credentials and pay for the subscription and you should be able to start listening to music again.
Disclaimer: To our knowledge, we have made all the required efforts towards obtaining owner/publisher approval for the use of images in VISIONECLICK.COM blog posts. However, if you find violations of any sorts regarding any image, please feel free to contact us. Prices and packages mentioned may vary with time and the specific locations.