Why You Should be Calling the Charter Spectrum Customer Service Number ASAP
Whether you are just about fed up with your current service provider, or are looking to upgrade to one of the best service structures offered in the US, there are many reasons to be dialing the Spectrum customer service number. Spectrum customer support is comprised of an enthusiastic and friendly team who are ready, willing and able to address all your connectivity needs.
What Can the Spectrum Customer Service Number Offer You
It’s not just support you get, but also a high level of technical assistance. The Spectrum customer service number is more than a help number; it’s your guide to all of their best services. While you can easily get this information from Spectrum customer support, this blog will provide some highlights of what it can offer you:
The Spectrum Internet service is among the fastest in the country, available nationwide at very affordable rates. It comes with many exciting features, some of which are listed below:
- Blistering high speeds starting from 60 mbps with options available up to 100 mbps
- No data caps
- Enough bandwidth for all your devices
- Free modem
- Free access to thousands of Wi-Fi hotspots
- Dedicated support on the Spectrum Internet customer service number
- Includes Security Suite
- No contract required
Having a fast internet connection is not enough these days. You need stable connectivity, consistent speeds and reliable customer care. It’s one of the very few internet service providers who are consistent in all these areas. And it is all at a very affordable price (). So dial the Spectrum Internet Customer Service number now to order your fast and reliable internet connection!
Tired of your lackluster TV service? Not getting enough channels, or support on the help number? Maybe it’s time to switch to TV select, that along with outstanding Charter Spectrum customer support, offers many entertainment opportunities that your current provider may not. Some examples are:
- 125+ channels with Free HD
- Access to over 10,000 movies and TV shows with On demand plus 5,000 free choices
- Free Spectrum TV app that allows you to watch live TV and On Demand on any device!
- Pause, play, and rewind live TV
- No requirement to buy and install expensive equipment
- No contract required
- Dedicated customer care on the Spectrum cable customer service number
This TV service offers you a whole new world of entertainment freedom and is priced affordably (Call @ ). So call the Spectrum cable customer service number now to switch to an exciting new service.TV has never gotten better than this.
Voice is much more than just the freedom to talk as much as you want. It comes with an array of 28 unique features to make your calling experience more enjoyable. Let’s have a look at these features:
- Voicemail that allows you to receive messages when you are unable to come to the phone. The stuttering dial tone means you have a new voicemail
- Accept selected callers only, all others (except Blocked numbers) will go straight to voicemail
- Nomorobo allows you to block calls from unwanted robo-callers like telemarketers etc. so you don’t have to go through the hassle of listening to them
- Hide outgoing caller ID by setting your status to “Private” or “anonymous”
- Forward calls to a designated number instead of voicemail if you are on-the-go and want to be in contact.
- Readable Voicemail sends you an email with the recording and transcript of a voicemail you receive
- Call waiting with Caller ID lets you see who’s calling and decide if you want to answer or carry on with your current call
- Trace Call allows you to trace your most recent call if you have been harassed or threatened. This information will only be released to law enforcement authorities
- VIP ring allows you to assign specific, distinctive ringtones to your callers
- Back up phone that routs all your calls to that number in case your service is ever down
- Call Blocking allows you to block up to 30 unwanted numbers
- Block Collect Calls blocks all incoming collect calls
- Repeat Dialing keeps dialing a busy number and lets you know when it is clear for you to call
- Call Waiting allows you to know when another call is coming in and to switch back and forth between calls
- 3-way Calling lets you speak to two different parties together or separately while one is on hold
- Forward calls when busy so you don’t miss them. Instead they go to a specified number or voicemail
- Simultaneous ring allows you to add up to 5 additional numbers to ring when you get a call so you don’t miss it
- Forward selected calls so that you never miss an important call. You can add up to 30 numbers to forward
- Caller ID on TV that lets you know on the screen who is calling while you’re watching TV.
- Forward calls to voicemail or another number when you don’t answer, either immediately or after a chosen number of rings
- Caller ID to let you know who’s calling if their number is available
- Speed Dial allows you to save up to 8 numbers that you can call with the press of a button
- Do not Disturb blocks all calls for you when you do not want to take any calls
- Block 3rdparty charges on your phone number
- Block Anonymous Calls which lets you avoid any callers with hidden Caller ID unless they unhide it
- Return Call allows you to call back automatically the last received local call. This does not work on forwarded calls
- Block International Calling lets you block all outgoing international calls
- Block 900/976 Numbers allows you to block all outgoing 900/976 calls
With outstanding features like the ones above, it’s almost shocking to see the very competitive price tag that comes with Voice (Call @ ). Dial the Spectrum customer service number now to get Voice for your home.
Triple Play Package Deals
Other than the above mentioned individual services, you can also get a combination of the services. That too at some of the most affordable prices. Here are the amazing package deals available:
Combine a high-speed internet connection with an excellent TV service and a reliable phone service with Triple Play deals. You can now save a lot of money (up to $200) by ordering a qualified Triple Play online. You not only get free installation but free Wi-Fi setup as well as free DVR service (applies to qualified customers). For more details on whether you qualify, please contact Spectrum customer support. It currently offers three Triple Play packages as listed below:
Triple Play Select
Triple Play Select is the basic triple play package that features the following:
Select TV offers you over 125 channels with free HD and free DVR services. Additionally you get access to 10,000 TV shows and movies On Demand, out of which 5,000 choices are free. You also get a FREE TV app that lets you access On Demand or Live TV from any device. You can pause, play or rewind Live TV and the best part is you require no extra equipment to be purchased and installed.
Internet at a blazing speed of 100 mbps to all customers (speed may vary based on location) without any data caps. A stringent Security Suite is included with the connection to protect you from hacking and malicious software or viruses. Additionally you get a free modem with your collection along with free access to thousands of Wi-Fi hotspots.
Voice sweetens the whole deal a bit more. You get unlimited local and long distance calling in the United States, Mexico, Guam, Puerto Rico, Canada, the Virgin Islands and Northern Mariana Island. Also included are voicemail services, private listing, and features mentioned in Voice above. You get unlimited directory assistance at all times. The best part is that all State and Federal taxes are included in the price, so what you see is what you pay.
Triple Play Silver
Triple Play Silver is the most popular triple play package. It’s perfect if you want to go a step above the basics. The key features of Triple Play Silver are:
Silver TV is an upgrade from Select TV. It features over 175 channels including HBO, Showtime and Cinemax with free DVR and HD services. It also features access to 10,000 choices On Demand (5,000 free) and digital entertainment channels. You also get the same access to free TV apps and hotspots as in the Triple Play Select.
Blazing 100 mbps speed is not the only thing being offered. You get the most reliable and fastest network available nationwide along with a free modem and free access to Wi-Fi hotspots. And obviously there’s a Security Suite to keep you protected from malware and viruses, as well as cyberattacks.
A combination of unlimited local and long distance (to the locations mentioned above) calling and 24/7 directory assistance make voice a great addition to the Triple Play Silver package. The 28 S Voice features are included in this package and the price is inclusive of all Federal and State taxes.
Triple Play Gold
Triple Play Gold is the premium triple play service. Its salient features are:
It doesn’t get any better than Gold TV with over 200 premium networks including HBO, Cinemax, Starz, Encore, EPIX and TMC. Also included are free HD and DVR services along with digital entertainment and sports channels, with the ability to pause and rewind Live TV. There’s also access to the free TV app which allows you to watch On Demand and Live TV on any of your devices same as Triple Play Silver.
Unparalleled consistency in internet speeds in the 100 mbps range is not the only good thing about Triple Play Gold. You get a Security Suite for your digital safety as well as unlimited data, free access to hotspots and a free modem. And did we mention no data caps? A winner, through and through.
Unlimited calling nationwide and long distance (in the locations mentioned) is good enough by itself. Combine it with the 28 phone features It currently offers and you have a winning recipe. Free unlimited directory assistance and no hidden fees or taxes make the whole offer much more desirable. There is no contract requirement so you don’t have to feel bound to this service.
For more details on the triple play packages and qualifications, don’t hesitate to call the Spectrum customer service number.
Don’t Need a Full Package?
If you don’t need a complete Triple Play package with TV, Internet and Voice, no worries! Just get in touch with Spectrum customer support and ask for any one of these options:
TV Select plus Internet
This pairs TV Select with Internet to give you the best of both worlds. You get over 125 channels including free HD and access to thousands of On Demand choices. There’s also live and on demand streaming on any device via the TV App and optional DVR service. You also get internet speeds starting at 100 mbps (dependent on location) along with a Security Suite and no data caps. Throw in a free modem and it’s a bargain (Call @ ).
Internet plus Voice
With this option, you get the standard internet connection with speeds starting from 100 mbps. This also carries no data limit, and you get a free Security Suite for your online protection as well as a free modem. The Voice service includes both unlimited local and long distance (selected locations) along with the rest of the key features included in other packages. You also get access to the Voice Online Manager at no extra cost to manage your home phone on the go. All this at a very competitive price (Call @ ).
For those who are primarily concerned with getting the best TV service, this is the go-to option. You get all the features of TV Select and you can also access your favorite networks’ TV apps. In addition, you get the option of a DVR service for up to 4 TVs. Not a bad option at all (Call @ ).
Best for people who just want a fast and reliable internet connection, Internet offers a powerful 100 mbps speed along with no data caps and free online protection as well as a free modem. Its basic but it’s among the best available in its league (Call @ ).
It prides itself on not only its efficient service structure but also its lasting relationships with its customers. Spectrum customer support plays a huge role in making this possible. Without Spectrum Customer Care, it would not be possible for the company to build lasting and beneficial relationships. Choose us as your digital service provider and join its ever-growing digital family. In case you require more information on any of the packages, the Spectrum Customer Service number is your go-to source. To get your services today, call now and let Spectrum Customer Care guide you to a new world of reliability, efficiency and support.
Disclaimer: Although all requisite efforts have been made to procure owner/publisher approval for the images used in VisiOneClick.com Blog posts, we apologize (in advance) for any unintended and/or uninformed copyright violations still incurred therein. If you feel that your material has been used without your tacit consent, please feel free to correspond with us through Contact Us page.