Step by Step Guide to Change Spectrum Email Password
Spectrum is one of the biggest voice, Internet and cable service providers in the country. It offers a range of Internet packages and bundles for users to choose from. Not only this, but it also provides an email service for users who subscribe to the Spectrum Internet plans. It also allows the users to use one account to create a maximum of seven email addresses as long as the Spectrum email password is strong and reliable.
How to Access Your Email?
If you already have this company’s app downloaded on your mobile, open your email on it. Or you can use a search engine to open your email. Just use this link ‘https://www.spectrum.net/login’ and sign in to your account. Now that you have logged in your account, follow these easy steps to access your email:
- If you are logging in for the first time, you’ll see a Zip Code request
- Enter your Zip Code and select the continue button
- The Spectrum login page will ask you the sign-in information
- Enter your Email address
- If you don’t have a username, follow instructions to create a new one
- Enter your Password
- If you want to avoid the hassle, tick the ‘Remember me’ box
- If you are using a public device, ignore step number 7
- Click on the Sign-In button
- Now you can use it to watch TV or Pay Spectrum Bill
Additional Email Addresses
The best part about this service is that it allows users to create and manage seven email addresses simultaneously. It may be the case that your home may have many members and everyone wants to have his/her separate email address. This company allows you to enjoy full access to all features and limit access to the other six users. The other six users, however, have separate inboxes because of different email addresses.
If you still haven’t created the primary username yet, just access the sign-in page and use the link and follow instructions to create it. After setting up the primary username, you can move on to add other usernames for your household members. You can follow the following steps to do this:
- Go to ‘https://www.spectrum.net/login’ and sign in
- Select the My Account link
- You’ll be able to view the list of all existing usernames
- Select add a new user and provide details
- Agree to Terms and Conditions
- You can also turn a standard user to a primary user
If for some reason, you are not able to view the option to add the other six email addresses, it is a good idea to opt for Spectrum Customer Service. All standard users have restrictions to view adult content. If you want to change settings, just navigate to the ‘settings’ option in My Account.
Recovering a Forgotten Spectrum Email Password or Username
Recover your forgotten username though these steps:
- Click on this option ‘Forgot Username or Password?’ near the sign-in button
- A dialogue box will open up
- Choose the ‘Change Username’ or ‘Change Password’ option
- Click Continue
- Now type the phone number or email address that you used for registration
- You can also provide your account number and last name instead
- Confirm that you are not a robot and continue
- A six-digit code will be sent to you
- Enter this code in the space
- Type a new and strong Spectrum email password
- Retype it to confirm
- You’ll be redirected to the login page
- Enter your email details to get started
Steps to Change Your Email Password
Here are a few steps to change it:
- Open the ‘Update Online Account’ page
- Look for the option ‘My Charter Account Password’
- Type the new password
- Retype it and click on ‘Submit’
If the password update remains successful, you’ll receive an email confirming the update. If not, the system will display an error message.
Recovering Hacked Email Account
Unlike the Spectrum Wi-Fi password, the email password is very prone to cyber-attacks. If your email account got hacked, you can recover it in a few easy ways:
- Try using your old username and password to log in
- If you’re successfully logged in, just change the password
- Add telephone number and new security answers
- Check your inbox and contact the company if you see something unusual
These methods should be enough to easily let you change or reset your Spectrum email password. If the above-mentioned ways do not work, call this number 1-855-840-0084 and simply ask for technical assistance for your Internet connection.
Disclaimer: To our knowledge, we have made all the required efforts towards obtaining owner/publisher approval for the use of images in VISIONECLICK.COM blog posts. However, if you find violations of any sorts regarding any image, please feel free to contact us. Prices and packages mentioned may vary with time and the specific locations.