Write For Us
Do you have compelling information and a conversational writing style? If so, we’d love for you to send us a great piece of writing that offers value to our audience. In return, your article will get exposure as our website gets around 100,000 visitors a month. Moreover, your writing, if selected and published, will be indexed by Google quickly.
So read carefully about all you need to know about being a guest blogger or contributor to VisiOneClick below.
Do You Have What It Takes?
Each writer has a uniquely creative approach when it comes to creating useful content, and we encourage diversity in the blogs and articles we publish. However, there are a few non-negotiable things that you should know when writing to us. These include:
- You must write original, well-researched content that is relevant to our audience.
- Your article must be at least 1,000 words in length for us to consider it for publishing.
- All claims and factual representations must include links to authoritative sources and citations. However, these links must not be promotional or lead to a competitor website.
- We only publish first-run 100% original content, so it must not exist anywhere else, including your own website or a social media platform.
- The article must not be overly-technical or difficult to read. Keep readability at grade level 8, with a conversational but informative overall tone.
- Visionclick reserves the rights to make any edits to the content without notifying the author.
Hit the Right Audience Interests
We provide our readers with high-quality, informative content that adds valuable knowledge. While we encourage writers to offer content that is better than what already exists on the internet, we also have some core areas that see the most interest. Your writing sample can cover one or more of the following categories:
- Industry News
Blogs based on these topics have a much higher probability of being published on our website.
No-Go Categories for Guest Bloggers
The list of categories above is fairly comprehensive. However, there are certain topics and areas that we do not publish content on. Some of these have no direct relevance with our business model or audience, while others may violate our community guidelines. To be safe, avoid writing on the following categories:
- Digital Marketing
- Social Media
More On What We Look For
Before there is any confusion, let’s make it clear that we currently do not pay writers for publishing their articles or blogs on our website. However, in return, we offer several valuable advantages to potential contributors, which include the following:
- Your article should not be less than 1000 words
- A small writer’s bio is needed, which will ensure you get due credit for your published writing.
- We only accept pieces that are relevant to our core topics.
- Your article should be original, informative, well researched, and interesting.
- We will not publish content that includes CTAs or do-follow links leading to other websites.
- Naturally occurring backlinks to high-ranking domain authorities are permissible.
- Your writer’s bio can contain links to your website or one social media handle.
As much as we’d like to, we can’t publish every contribution, so we have to be extremely selective about the content we select. Simply because your article was accepted may not necessarily mean it will be published. Keep checking back on our blogs section periodically to see if your piece makes the cut.
Get in Touch
If you feel you can work with us then fill in the form TODAY!
Please remember that a simple title by itself does not constitute a pitch and will not be considered as such. You are encouraged to include a rough first draft or an outline as well as a previous writing sample to give us a feel of the direction and tone you intend to take.
*If we found out you ran link building campaign to your guest post. We will delete your post and will not refund your money. We will provide AHREF/SEMrush proof in this case. We do not allow any kind of link building for your guest posts.
Contact Us TODAY
“write for us” Technology Blog
marketing write for us
Tech blog “write for us”
technology + “write for us” + guest post
“write for us” Tech Blog
“write for us” Digital Marketing
“write for us” Business
“write for us” Gadgets
“write for us” Lifestyle
technology blog “write for us”