How To Cancel Amazon Subscription?
Today, one of the most common sources of entertainment involves streaming movies, TV shows, and documentaries. As a result, platforms like Netflix, Amazon Prime, and Hulu have gained thousands of subscribers in the last few years. This number increased even further when the coronavirus pandemic first broke out. However, you may now be looking for ways to cancel Amazon subscription since life is getting back to normal and you want to eliminate any distractions. Here’s how you can do this.
How to Cancel Amazon Subscription?
Before you cancel Amazon subscription, you need to be sure that this is what you want. Once you’ve revoked your membership, you’ll also be removed from any other Amazon Prime privileges.
A Step-by-Step Guide
In order to get started, switch on any device you’re using.
- Now, navigate to the Amazon application to start the process.
- Before you begin, you will need access to your official Amazon ID and password. This is typically the same one you used to make your account on the app.
- Once you sign in, you will be taken to the Prime Membership tab. Here, click on the top corner.
- Following this, you’ll be able to adjust your account settings through the Manage Membership button.
- On the left, you’ll notice the End Subscription sign.
- With this, you’ll be able to cancel your benefits.
It’s important to follow each step closely so you can successfully end your subscription. In addition to Amazon, you can also cancel a Hulu subscription by carrying out similar steps. However, make sure that you’re aware of its subscription and cancellation policies beforehand.
A Detailed Guide to Cancelling Your Subscription
While the process above provides simple instructions for canceling your subscription, you may need greater detail if you’re new to this. Moreover, make sure you pay special attention to aspects like payments.
Online billing services like Cox billing are great for convenient payment methods. Thus, if you have access to a similar service, you’ll be able to get more information on factors like Amazon’s cancellation fee and any additional payments.
In order to proceed with your cancellation, sign in to your account. Once you’ve done this, go to the tab with Prime Content Channels. However, this part can be trickier to navigate. Thus, it’s essential to follow this guide closely. Most similar apps have similar methods of cancellation. As a result, you can cancel Comcast service through an almost identical process.
- You can visit the Prime Content Channels page by first searching for Profiles and Lists on Amazon’s website.
- Now, go to the Amazon Prime Video Membership option.
- You can navigate through the Statements and Accounts drop-down menu.
- Following this, you’ll be directed to the subscriptions page.
- Once you’re here, go to the Your Channels tab. You will find this close to the Prime Video Channels button.
- Move to the Activities tab and choose the Cancel Channels option.
- Now, you can cancel your Amazon subscription.
However, before you do this, you’ll be asked to verify your request. So, make sure to complete the verification to ensure cancellation.
Refunds for Digital Subscriptions
Streaming services such as Amazon Prime are great for a virtual watch party and other similar features. Once you decide to end your subscription, the provider will simply change your renewal date to the end date. This means that Amazon won’t charge users for the subscription fee.
Moreover, you will not be charged any termination fees in case you cancel your subscription.
In case you are subscribed with a renewal package that exceeds the duration of a month, new users will be allowed a full refund. However, they will need to cancel within the first week of their subscription to avail of this.
However, if you want further details on refund policies and termination fees, you can directly contact Amazon through their website or customer service.
The Bottom Line
If you want to revoke your membership and cancel your subscription, you need to follow a step by guide. This involves your official account along with its ID and password. Moreover, information regarding refunds and termination fees is available on the company’s official website.
Once you’ve canceled your subscription, it’s important to note that you won’t be allowed to access features and privileges associated with the app.
Disclaimer: To our knowledge, we have made all the required efforts towards obtaining owner/publisher approval for the use of images in VISIONECLICK.COM blog posts. However, if you find violations of any sorts regarding any image, please feel free to contact us. Prices and packages mentioned may vary with time and the specific locations.